Hi, I’m Lesley! A formally tech-challenged, solution-driven, creative entrepreneur, dedicated to helping you launch your dream business online!
I’ve been running my own online business for over 8 years. I started blogging as a hobby and quickly discovered it could be a business.
Within the first year of blogging, I developed and launched my first physical product which was a HUGE FLOP and then a major success.
Through my failures I am able to teach you what to do right so you don’t have to suffer.
Long story short, I know a thing or two about creating and launching products and services. And I totally GEEK OUT about analytics, conversion rates, and all email marketing and tech.
My students will tell you I have a way of breaking down the hard stuff and explaining it in a way anyone can understand!
I get people to go from having ideas in their head to putting them out into the world.
Enough about ME Let’s talk about YOU!
- you are highly driven and passionate about your business, you’ve spent countless hours researching, building and testing your ideas.
- you have hit milestones and achievements and conquered some big goals but you still feel like your business is running you instead of the other way around.
- you need support from other business owners who deeply understand what your challenges and frustrations because they’ve been there before or are experiencing the same obstacles now.
- you are overwhelmed, overstimulated and just plain “over” the amount of information being shoved at you.
- you need clarity and a guide to help you sort through all of the information that you “have to” know in order to launch your business, products, or programs.
That’s right, I want to empower you with the tools, systems, and strategies that will give you the best results for your precious time and money.
But first, I want you to put your blinders and earplugs in, stop listening to what every-other-person says you should be doing and discover the fundamental and proven techniques that work to build and grow your business.
And better yet I want you to teach you how to plant the seeds of your business on your own plot, not on someone else’s land. The only three things you truly own are your website, your product, and your email list.
Now let’s get started on your email list….