Hi, I’m Lesley! A formally tech-challenged, solution-driven, creative entrepreneur, dedicated to helping you grow and flourish your business online!
Over the past 10 years, I have worked on and offline helping women realize their talents, hone their skills and expand their knowledge in order to step into the careers they dreamed of. I’ve helped women in a variety of industries including early childhood education, physical training, published authors, and blogging.
Through my intuitive nature, I’m able to see the strengths in you that you may have never known existed. And then, I help you overcome the fear of the unknown like technology, marketing, growth, and development so that you can pursue your dreams of entrepreneurship.
Enough about ME Let’s talk about YOU!
- you are highly driven and passionate about your business, you’ve spent countless hours researching, building and testing your ideas.
- you have hit milestones and achievements and conquered some big goals but you still feel like your business is running you instead of the other way around.
- you need support from other business owners who deeply understand what your challenges and frustrations because they’ve been there before or are experiencing the same obstacles now.
- you are overwhelmed, overstimulated and just plain “over” the amount of information being shoved at you.
- you need clarity and a guide to help you sort through all of the information that you “have to” know in order to grow your business.
My name is Lesley Clavijo, and I help motivated entrepreneurs just like you get past the overwhelm and self-doubt by teaching you the necessary tools you need in order to grow and flourish online.
That’s right, I want to empower you with the tools, systems, and strategies that will give you the best results for your precious time and money.
But first, I want you to put your blinders and ear plugs in, stop listening to what every-other-person says you should be doing and discover the fundamental and proven techniques that work to build and grow your business. And better yet I want you to teach you how to plant the seeds of your business on your own plot, not on someone else’s land.
Now, here’s a little bit about me… Lesley
- I worked in the child development year for over 20 years. I started really young
- I started my creative blog because I was a bored stay at home mom.
- My product the “Fix A Bra’ was featured on The Today Show
- I have 4 brothers, 2 sons, 2 nephews and 1 niece and one on the way!
- If I didn’t dye my hair it would be completely silver. I’ve got my 1st gray hair at 18 years old!
- I cry when I talk about people pursuing their passions. It’s true!
- I’m a crazy basketball mom! I’ve been known to heckle a ref for a bad call. all in good fun…
My Online Journey: After launching and growing a successful blog and product I started getting a ton of work as a website designer. As much as I loved working one on one with clients designing the websites of their dreams I realized that a lot of these entrepreneurs were missing the information that they needed to truly succeed. Besides their lack of necessary tech skills and a solid marketing plan, many of my clients didn’t have a business plan. We all know the most successful business starts with a plan!
My goal before we go any further is to make sure that every entrepreneur I work with has a solid plan. I’ve created the Business Plan Perfection Kit in order to help you get your business blooming. Download your kit here!